Tabs

26.2.15

Muse #106

WOW! It has been so long since I've been able to just have a play!  I had an idea in my head and it almost came out as I'd imagined it!  I am off to a wedding on Saturday and I wanted to make my card a little non traditional and also use colours associated with the theme of the day.  I wanted a more gradual variegated look but I am overall happy with the result.  I thought I play along with Muse #106 as I really love Shona Chambers soft and subtle inspiration card.






thanks for popping by :)

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wow! The inlaid die cut and the embossed background work really well together! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Shona Chambers said...

You've really inspired me to play around with orange colours more, this looks amazing!!! I love the embossed hearts in white and the inlaid 'love' is just perfect. This is a fantastic card and I'm so glad you joined me at Muse this week!

lostinpaper said...

This reeks uber funk Ange, Love it!

Immi said...

Great embossed background! I haven't tried the inlaid technique yet, but you did a great job!