Tabs

1.3.15

Happy Birthday!

Hello again! Wow a couple of posts in a row....WOO HOO!  mojo has returned and I've cleaned the craft room ( it's like I've gone on a massive spending spree!) and I am finding lots of things!!! I really  love this MB Best Birthday Ever Die.  Love love love!  It can be used for so many things and the Block letter die comes out as individual letters so you can arrange them any way you want!! I would definitely recommend this die for the newbie starting out along with a "happy" from your stash, the possibilities are endless!!   I did a "Jennifer McGuire" and actually cut a stamp in half the other day as I only wanted half the sentiment and I was congratulating my OCD self!!
any way loving the inlaid technique (see here) thanks Therese  SO EASY and looks FABULOUS and easy for the POST OFFICE!
Head on over to SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE for details and instructions on how to reproduce this card!




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

I didn't realise the words were this big, that really is a great set of dies... and of course a fabulous card to showcase them!