Tabs

11.6.15

OLS challenge #17

Hi Again! I thought I'd jump in and play with this months One Layer Simplicity Challenge #17 I love the prompt.... 2 circles ONLY no more no less.  Well that intrigued me as a scrapbooker where odd numbers rule you can't have just 2!!! you have to have 3 or 5!  Well they messed with my head and I love that!  I just couldn't make it work with a pattern as it didn't look right! I love Ardyth's card with her clever circle within a circle very CAS.

 



Anyway I've got my two OO's in the title!!  





3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Too too cute!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant, Ange ... and so cute ... what a fabulously creative way to get those two circles in! My ideas are still cooking for this one ... hope one's ready in time! Anita :)

Ardyth said...

So clever! I love how you embraced the challenge to use only two circles - very inventive! So glad you joined us at OLS!