Tabs

23.12.15

It's a Special Day

I am SO HAPPY!!!! Altenew has arrived at Scrapbook Boutique!!   
Love♥Love♥ Love♥ is fabulous company, they have great funky designs and our own FABULOUS Therese is one of their designers! 
Today I have gone CAS with a little embossing powder and YES I've got my copics out!!!  I did forget how to use them  (joking) 
I've used Persian Motifs and this is also a one layer card, so nice easy and quick if you wanted to make a few for your stash.  Then colouring with different colours, for a change.
Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique for all the details and products used to reproduce this card.







1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

So happy to see the copics out, your cas card design totally packs the WOW factor! Merry Chrissy, hope yours is fab fab fab! Hugs Therese x