Tabs

20.10.16

You Made my day :)

Hello there!  It is all happening here!  I am doing some renovating and of course everything gets shoved in my craft room, which is making it VERY difficult to get creative!!!  I did manage to get to my new Ranger Enamel Dots and YES YES YES these are fabulous!!  Once you have mastered the pressure, they are very easy to use.  A little tip, when using them for the first time, or after a break in using them, you need to do a practice squirt as they tend to splatter.  They make a lovely round 'dot' if you squirt with bottle facing completely upside down.  They are fabulous and come in a range of colours and really reasonably priced too.  Guess what?  I have nearly every colour :)  of course!!
Scrapbook Boutique have all these products and details on how I made this card, head on over and have a look.








1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Super fab Angela! I 'popped' the top off one of my Nuvos the other day.... would you believe that they wash out of your clothes... can be picked out of your watch band and off your bangle, it was a positive result all round... except for the bottle of enamel dots, maybe it's a gonner lol.