Tabs

1.12.16

Christmas....A time for making memories :)

Hello there!! I must be getting old because all I say on the first of every month, I say "Goodness, it's (insert month) already....hasn't this year gone fast!"  SERIOUSLY THOUGH so fast!!  I am going to start my December Daily today (again) and hopefully I will be able to finish it.  I did it last year.  I bought everything, binder, plastic folders, inserts, took photos, developed photos but just didn't put it all together (it is on my to do list).......

I absolutely love how this card turned out!!  I looks very pretty♥   Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique  for all the details on this card as well as products used too!!





* Trim Neenah white cardstock 10cm x 28 cm and fold in half
* Die cut Spellbinders Flag (this will be our tree base)
* With the snowflake die cut Teresa Collins Nine & Co Shine paper.  It has a gorgeous gold stripe and perfect shimmer look for the tree.
* Adhere randomly with glossy accents to cover the whole tree base.
* once dry, turn over and with scissors cut off the overhang, so you have tree shape.
* Adhere with glossy accents Tinsel & Co Sequins randomly over "tree" and in each sequin pop in a little red bling.
* Die cut smallest MFT star with gold glitter paper and adhere to top of tree.
* Stamp sentiment along centre bottom of card with versafine black onyx
*raise tree with foam dots and adhere just above the sentiment.



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous GF! So much shimmer and shine and still a totally CAS design!!