Tabs

1.3.17

Happy Birthday

Well that was your summer! It's Autumn now and I do love the cooler weather and colours of Autumn. Just popping in with a card.  I found myself with a couple of spare hours on the weekend ( a rarity!!!!) and although I cannot get in my craft room (we are renovating and it is a storage room at the moment) I managed to procure a few items!!  It was like a lucky dip as I couldn't see what my hand was touching!!!!  I set myself a challenge with a few items lol!!
Anyway, this card is for my lovely friend Sue, a belated birthday card as I was away for her birthday this year.  I have used the MB Whimsy Circle a lot and I love all the different ways you can showcase it.  I have inlaid today and I have kept the outside of the cut outs and re-attached them.  Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to get the instructions and products used for this card.







2 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous - looks fab in these colours Ang!

lostinpaper said...

Can't believe you created this out of 'a lucky dip' of your craft room, it's fabulous Ange!