Tabs

10.5.17

Scrapbook Boutique's May Inspirational Challenge and Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back to our May Inspiration Challenge and Blog Hop.

You should have arrived from Scrapbook Boutique.


Here is our gorgeous mood board for May




 You can create a LO, Card, Off the Page or anything that uses the pic as your inspiration and upload to the Scrapbook Boutique  before 31st May to be in the running for a RANDOMLY CHOSEN
$30.00 STORE CREDIT
Please check the blog for conditions.

there is another way to win......

Join the BLOG HOP and leave a comment on all the DT blogs and a final on the 
Scrapbook Boutique's blog before the 17th May and you can win a 
$10.00 STORE CREDIT

the list in order in case you get lost!

Scrapbook Boutique
Angela ( that's me)
Therese

Here is my take on the challenge.




Isn't the May mood board pretty.  I thought it was the right colour and theme for Mother's Day.  An what do you know, It is Mother's Day on Sunday!!!  I am loving that I am so organised!!!  My mum doesn't visit here, so It will be all good for the weekend.....now to buy a nice gift!
I had a play with the Distress Oxide and I wasn't disappointed!  I used my craft mat and watered down the oxide to create a nice wash.  I masked the first bloom and happy with the CAS feel but I thought it was too clean, hence the splashes to finish off.

anyway head on over to Ann's beautiful blog and I look forward to seeing your inspired contributions for this challenge ♥





13 comments:

Ann said...

Perfect colouring with the oxides Angela! The effect is so pretty - I want to say ethereal, but don't know if that is the right word - but you would know what I mean, I'm sure:) Darn lovely!

lostinpaper said...

I came here looking for graphic and it's all pretty and floraly and in pink too, you have rocked it and should 'flower' more often, just sayin' wink!

Linda said...

Nailed it Ang!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Bet you and your mum have a great Mother's day.
Haven't tried the oxides yet perhaps its time to put them in my cart!

Pri said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring..!!

Bezzack said...

Beautiful!! Love the splashes to finish off the card!

Tracy Ercole said...

A pink dominated card is not something I am normally drawn too, but this is gorgeous!

rawie said...

This is gorgeous, love it

Miss Jane said...

Divine. Love how the black just makes it all pop x

Julie H said...

OH, such a beautiful card. I love those Altenew stamps, and what you've done with them!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and stamps.xx [aNNie]

Mary said...

So very sweet and delicate Angela - perfect.

Mary said...

So very sweet and delicate Angela - perfect.