Tabs

1.2.18

congrats! 2 quick cards

February already! hope you've waved to the kids as the toddle off to school, cleaned up the breakfast dishes and are now settled at your craft table.  Our challenges start again on February 10th so make sure you check out Scrapbook Boutique and join in, we have a blog hop too that might provide some inspiration.
I had a great day playing with my alcohol inks and had a lot of backgrounds left over.  I love these backgrounds and hate actually cutting them up.  Waste not though, I did use the last of the stunning pink themed off cuts in my cards for today.
That MFT edge die would have to be the MOST USED die in my craft room. I just love it.
I am FAST becoming a huge fan of Pink and Main I Love their shadow dies, great for a subtle outline or sentiment or used together.
Head on over to Scrapbook Boutique to check out all the gorgeous new products and details on the 'how to' re create this card.



thanks for popping in :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

I totally blame you for my Alcohol Ink and Yupo paper order placed this week!! The craft budget is not happy lol but I'm going to be when I get my hands on them :-)) Thanks for some more gorgeous inspiration Ang. Hope the knee is coming along well. xx